91. Colchester High Street looking East.
Image ID HEM_OPA_201
92. Anchor recovered from Barrow Deep by West Mersea fisherman Pat Mead, at the Hythe, Colchester, en route to Mersea.
Image ID IA003410
93. Dutch coasters BARRACUDA and ALBERT D at the Moler Works at Colchester Hythe. The works manufactured fire bricks and a number of Dutch coasters were regular ...
Image ID IA01_861
94. Sailing barges at Hythe Quay, Colchester. An old postcad before many of the wharves were built.
Image ID IA01_975
95. Sailing barge RAVEN on the River Colne below East Bridge, Colchester. She was derelict and had just been sold for £1.
RAVEN of Rochester Official ...
Date: May 1990
Image ID IA03_TSB_001
96. Sailing barge RAVEN on River Colne below East Bridge, Colchester. She is being moved from her mooring, having been sold for £1.
Thank you to Juliet ...
Date: May 1990
Image ID IA03_TSB_003
97. Jack Botham aerial photograph 3707. Colchester looking west with St Botolph's Church and St Botolph's Station just above centre. St. John's Abbey Gate centre ...
Image ID JBA_850
98. Jack Botham aerial photograph 3701. Colchester - Lexden Road looking towards town centre. Grammar School is in centre of lower half of picture.
Image ID JBA_852
99. St James the Less, Colchester. Wedding unknown.
From a collection of wedding photographs by Jack Botham.
Image ID JBM_031
100. Colchester Carnival
From Vivian Woods
Image ID JNY_OPA_013
101. Receipt from T.M. Locke, Long Wyre Street, Colchester, for household items.
Date: 1 August 1936
Image ID LIL_OPA_143
102. Chapman and Andre map of Colchester.
Accession No. 2011-11-006D
Image ID MAP_1777_COL
103. Make you a wholesome answer. Colchester Repertory Company. By Hervey Benham
Image ID MBK_CRP_001
104. Grey Friars. Colchester's Forgotten Corner.
The seven lives of a special site, by Joan Gurney and Alan Skinner
Image ID MBK_GR2_001
105. Grey Friars. Opening the Door to Adult Education
By Dorothy Schwarz, Maggie Freeman, Alan Skinner
Image ID MBK_GR3_001
106. Mersea buses in Stanwell Street, Colchester. Herbert Green on left. Bob Woodward leaning on radiator.
Ron Green writes: Those buses were not fast by ...
Image ID MMC_P21_E
107. Sailing barge DAWN at Hythe Bridge bound for East Mills. The crew are L-R Charlie Jennings, unknown, Clarie Simmons and Buff Hedgecock.
Photo: Douglas ...
Image ID MST_BAR_001
108. Mersea Island Sea Cadet Band - Colchester High Street.
From David Mussett photo album.
Image ID MST_SCC_105
109. F.C. Winch, Wines and Spirits Merchants, Head Street, Colchester.
Frederick Clappison Winch (known as 'Clappy') was a wine merchant with this shop on ...
Image ID PMS_FCW_001
110. Paxmans. From The Working Life - Bill Read Photograph Album 4.
Image ID REA_AB4_001
111. Paxmans - Alf Skinner and Ralph Osbourne. Britannia Works. From The Working Life - Bill Read Photograph Album 4.
Image ID REA_AB4_003
112. Paxman 6YLX. From The Working Life - Bill Read Photograph Album 4.
Image ID REA_AB4_005
113. Paxman 6YLX. From The Working Life - Bill Read Photograph Album 4.
Image ID REA_AB4_009
114. Paxman 6YLX or 6YLY. From The Working Life - Bill Read Photograph Album 4.
Image ID REA_AB4_013
115. Paxman 6YLX prototype. Britannia Works.
Image ID REA_AB4_015
116. Paxmans - diesel shunter. From The Working Life - Bill Read Photograph Album 4.
Image ID REA_AB4_017
117. Barge MAID OF THE MILL at East Mills, Colchester.
Image ID RG010008
118. Barge MAID OF THE MILL at East Mills, Colchester
Image ID RG010009
119. Colchester Hythe. The vessel on the left is MOLER VENTURE, built to carry refractory bricks from the continent. 597 grt, build 1972 by Cook at Wivenhoe. Yard ...
Image ID RG01_001
120. Owen Parry Ltd., Oil Mills, Colchester. Postcard dated 29 December 1905 with prices for "Parry" Linseed Cakes and "Parry" Cotton Cakes on the back.
See . ...
Date: Before December 1905
Image ID RG03_641