91. Anne feeding the pigs. Summer 1948. Kemps Farm, Peldon.
Anne was born 1946, to Stephen and Gil Wooldridge.
Date: cAugust 1948
Image ID PH01_KSF_041
92. Gill and Anne Wooldridge among the stooks in a corn field. Summer 1948. Kemps Farm, Peldon.
Date: cAugust 1948
Image ID PH01_KSF_045
93. Kemps Farm and Wooldridge family, Peldon.
Standing at the back is my Belgian grandmother Germaine Smets. Seated are myself (Anne Wooldridge), my mother Gil ...
Image ID PH01_KSF_051
94. Kemps Farm and Wooldridge family.
Anthony Wooldridge, my Belgian grandfather Maurice Smets, my mother's Belgian cousin Renee Schut, myself, Michele ...
Image ID PH01_KSF_053
95. Farmhouse blazes as family holidays in Belgium. 5 Rooms destroyed. Kemps Farm, Peldon.
Essex County Standard
Date: 15 January 1955
Image ID PH01_KSF_071
96. Kemps Farm, Peldon, boarded after the fire.
Date: c15 January 1955
Image ID PH01_KSF_073
97. Dalmuir, on the Colchester to Mersea road in Peldon, near the Peldon Rose. It was a temporary home for the Wooldridges family after the fire at Kemps Farm early ...
Date: cMarch 1955
Image ID PH01_KSF_075
98. Kemps Farm, Peldon, following renovation after the fire.
Image ID PH01_KSF_083
99. Kemps Farm, Peldon. 1950s
Image ID PH01_KSF_087
100. Mr Stephen Wooldridge of Kemps Farm Peldon surveys one of his fields of wheat flattened by the recent heavy rain.
Picture used in Essex County Standard
Date: 15 August 1958
Image ID PH01_KSF_103
101. Mr S. Wooldridge of Kemp's Farm Peldon, who farms 300 acres of corn in Peldon, Fingringhoe and Blackheat, estimates that 25 per cent has been flattened by the ...
Date: c15 August 1958
Image ID PH01_KSF_105
102. Kemps Farm Bungalow under construction, Peldon.
"This bungalow was built at the beginning of 1946. I had left school and was due to start work with ...
Image ID PH01_KSF_121
103. Kemps Farm Bungalow under construction.
Image ID PH01_KSF_123
104. Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon. It was renamed Whitehorns by subsequent owners, then demolished and replaced by a house called Whitethorns.
Image ID PH01_KSF_125
105. Dora and Mary Banfield, Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon.
Image ID PH01_KSF_131
106. Stephen and Anne, Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon.
Image ID PH01_KSF_141
107. Anne Wooldridge, Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon.
Date: June 1950
Image ID PH01_KSF_143
108. Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon.
Image ID PH01_KSF_151
109. Blackwater sack lifter, designed and built by Stephen Wooldridge of Kemps Farm, Peldon
Image ID PH01_KSF_161
110. Maurice and Bessie (Elizabeth) Wooldridge. Anne Lee's grandparents.
Image ID PH01_KSF_201
111. Maurice and Elizabeth Wooldridge
Image ID PH01_KSF_205
112. Geoffrey Wooldridge. Photo from C. Melhams, Bishops Stortford.
Image ID PH01_KSF_211
113. Stephen and Gil Wooldridge outside Kemps Farm, Peldon. Ford Zephyr WNO215.
Image ID PH01_KSF_221
114. The Wooldridge siblings. L-R Stephen, Dora, Eva, Aline and Geoffrey.
Image ID PH01_KSF_231
115. Dora Banfield summer 2018 aged 104
Date: cAugust 2018
Image ID PH01_KSF_251
116. The man with the sheep is probably my father, Stephen Wooldridge, but it's hard to be sure. We did have sheep at one time, but mostly only arable crops and ...
Image ID PH01_KSF_301
117. Ploughing - probably at Kemps Farm, Peldon or at Fingringhoe.
Image ID PH01_KSF_303
118. Ploughing - probably at Kemps Farm, Peldon or at Fingringhoe.
Image ID PH01_KSF_305
119. Gil Wooldridge baling straw at Fingringhoe
Image ID PH01_KSF_313
120. Ransomes combine at Kemps Farm, Peldon. S. Wooldridge, Fingringhoe.
Date: July 1960
Image ID PH01_KSF_321