91. Hove Creek, working on a trawl. Jim Cook Snr in white.
Image ID MMC_P755_023
92. Journeys End, Coast Road, now West Mersea Yacht Club.
Image ID MMC_P755_030
93. Road near Yachting Club, West Mersea. Coast Road looking from near Orleans. Coastguard hut on extreme left. Another copy of this card was posted 1904.
Date: Before 1904
Image ID MMC_P755_059
94. By the Cliffs, West Mersea. Coast Road with St. Peters Road on the left. Ivy Dene is the third house from the left. Another copy of this postcard was mailed ...
Date: Before 1913
Image ID MMC_P755_086
95. By the Creek, West Mersea. Coast Road. Postcard mailed 24 December 1906
Date: Before December 1906
Image ID MMC_P756_C
96. MOLLIETTE, club in the 1930s. Later known as the Quarters Club. She broke her back when being pulled out of the mud berth, and it was then suggested she should ...
Image ID MMC_P756_J
97. Oyster Beds, West Mersea. View from Coast Road.
Image ID MMC_P762_A
98. Victory Dock. Dutch barges 1950s. The Dutch barge in the centre with the light hull is the BRIES and the larger Dutch barge behind her is the ...
Image ID MMC_P762_H
99. Hove Creek. "Mr Jim Mussett" is written on back. Another copy has caption "Harold Cutts aged 22-23", and yet another copy "Hove Creek - Clarke Mussett and Jack ...
Image ID MST_OPA_037
100. View from Coast Road, West Mersea, by the Clarke & Carter slipway. Dutch barge on the left Dutch barge - is this JENNY ? [RG].
Another copy of this card ...
Date: Before 1951
Image ID PG2_197
101. Lane by the Waterside, West Mersea. Coast Road with the Square on the left. Barometer mounted in the wall. Postcard mailed 10 August 1906
Date: Before August 1906
Image ID PG2_237
102. The Oyster Pits, West Mersea. The 'old oyster sheds' on Coast Road, just above upper centre, were demolished January 2011.
Postcard 148254 by Bells Photo ...
Date: Before 1959
Image ID PG2_247
103. Coast Road, West Mersea. West Mersea Urban District Council Byelaw sign over the railings, and a glimpse of the yacht SEAHORSE beyond it. Postcard 29025.
Image ID PG2_375
104. Regatta Day 2. Band playing on the green. Postcard by Hammond, Great Totham, posted 24 August 1912
Date: August 1911
Image ID PG2_461
105. Buzzon at High Tide, West Mersea. House boats - AVEL and PEGGOTY upper right ? Smacks in the creek in the distance. Another copy of this postcard was mailed ...
Date: Before August 1928
Image ID PG2_505
106. Coast Road - the houseboat SEAHORSE prominent in the distance.
Image ID PHS_OPA_007
107. Clarke & Carter's slipway by Coast Road
Image ID PHS_OPA_009
108. Clarke and Carter's slipway with the Legend on the extreme right.
Image ID PHS_OPA_011
109. Snowy view from Coast Road, by Ted Woolf's oyster pits. CK26. Thought to be 1958.
The framed picture is on the wall in a house in Australia.
Image ID PMS_011
110. The Yachting Centre, West Mersea. Oyster pits along the Coast Road. WINNIE.
In the 1980s, Owen Fletcher wrote "Old timelayings at the ...
Image ID PMS_PCD_003
111. The Yacht Club, West Mersea. Postcard 149337.
Date: Before 1941
Image ID PMS_PCD_009
112. Frozen sea at Mersea, January 1940, photograph taken by Howard Winch, Pauline's father. The back of the photo says "View from near Hard & Yacht Club, West ...
Date: 26 January 1940
Image ID PMS_WIN_025
113. The icy winter of 1940 - a photograph taken by Pauline's father. The handwriting on the back says "The man might be Alfred Woolf of Church Fields, West Mersea". ...
Date: January 1940
Image ID PMS_WIN_027
114. PC David Passfield helping a young girl across the Coast Road at high tide.
Image ID PP4_DEP_037
115. Coast Road looking towards Orleans.
Image ID PUL_OPA_015
116. Clarke & Carter's slipway. DIANA CK134 on the left, NIGHTJAR CK144 in the centre.
CK134 Diana 16.82grt aux. ketch. 46.6'x14.6'x5.5'. 45' keel. C.1957 at ...
Date: August 1998
Image ID REA_AB2_059
117. The Beach, West End, West Mersea. Postcard 135969. Taken at the Hard looking back up Coast Road with The Green on the left. The Legend tied up by Clarke & ...
Date: Before August 1935
Image ID RG03_421
118. Coast Road by West Mersea Yacht Club. Eastern National bus waiting to leave for Colchester. Regatta Day. Joyce Pontyfix.
Date: cAugust 1947
Image ID RG03_495
119. Oyster pits at West Mersea.
In the river is the laid up former Blue Funnel cargoship PHILOCTETES. Built 1925, she had been bought by the Admiralty in 1940 War ...
Date: Before April 1947
Image ID RG04_014
120. Oyster Pits, Coast Road, West Mersea
Image ID RG050230