91. East Mersea Golf Club. Members assembling on the verandah of the clubhouse on the opening day for the full 18 hole course.
The photograph was tucked into ...
Date: 5 April 1929
Image ID MMC_P747C_001
92. East Mersea Church
Image ID MMC_P755_104
93. East Mersea Parish Church.
Image ID MMC_P755_105
94. Dog and Pheasant, East Mersea - a Cleghorn postcard.
Licensee C. Wopling. C. & W.R. Seabrooke's Fine Pale and Mild Ales and Porter.
Cart on the left ...
Image ID MMC_P755_107
95. Dormy Houses, East Mersea. Built for the golf course. Postcard 101928.
Image ID MMC_P755_118
96. On the golf course at East Mersea. Described by former East Mersea resident George Farthing as being on the first tee of East Mersea Golf Club course, and that ...
Date: Before 1939
Image ID MMC_Q001_001
97. Rewsalls Farmhouse - from the rear looking northeast. Photograph from the family of James Page, who lived here.
The Round family (now in Birch) lived here ...
Image ID MMC_Q001_003
98. Mersea Island Parish Magazine pages 12 and 13.
East Mersea News.
Date: December 1994
Image ID MPM_1994_012_012
99. East Mersea. List of Rectors.
The Living in the Presentation of The Prior and Convent of Prittlewell Benedictine.
Date: 6 November 2011
Image ID PG1_EMP_001
100. East Mersea Dog and Pheasant, before the new part was added to the front in the 1920s. The sign on the front says C. & W. R. Seabrook's Fine Pale & Mild Ales & ...
Date: Before 1915
Image ID PG2_217
101. The Dog and Pheasant, East Mersea. C. & W.R. Seabrooke's fine pale and mild ales and porter. Landlord J.H. Death.
Postcard mailed 18 August 1918
Date: Before August 1918
Image ID PG2_221
102. Cascade and paddling pool, Kiddiesland, East Mersea.
Kiddiesland was built by Mr F. Ingram from Potters Bar to give holidays to poor children from London. It ...
Image ID PG2_381
103. The Cabin and Moorings, East Mersea. Postcard 101908.
Image ID PG2_387
104. The Marshes between Mersea Golf Course and the Colne Estuary.
View looking towards the ferry and River Colne. The prominent hut is for the ferry. There is ...
Date: Before 1941
Image ID PMS_PCD_007
105. Police Sergeant Tony Butcher and Police Constable David Passfield recovering a skeleton found on the beach by Coopers Beach, East Mersea.
Image ID PP4_SKL_001
106. Police Sergeant Tony Butcher and Police Constable David Passfield recovering a skeleton found on the beach by Coopers Beach, East Mersea. The old chalets at ...
Image ID PP4_SKL_003
107. Police Sergeant Tony Butcher and Police Constable David Passfield recovering a skeleton found on the beach by Coopers Beach, East Mersea.
Image ID PP4_SKL_005
108. Police Sergeant Tony Butcher and Police Constable David Passfield recovering a skeleton found on the beach by Coopers Beach, East Mersea. The old chalets at ...
Image ID PP4_SKL_007
109. The Essex Shore - a magic lantern slide by Arthur R. Smith. The view is along the East Mersea shore towards the lane which comes down from East Mersea church. ...
Image ID RG03_001
110. East Mersea School.
Back row: Phyllis Richer, Joyce Marriage, Elsie Goodrum.
Middle row: 1. Harold Johnson, 2. Maurice Johnson, 3. Charles Farthing, ...
Image ID RG03_033
111. Inside the Strict Baptist Meeting House in Meeting Lane, East Mersea, demolished before WW2. Pulpit. End of the harmonium on the left.
Image ID RG03_395
112. East Mersea Parish Church, 1905. An early photo of the church. Note the twin five bar gates into the churchyard and also the stile built to give parishioners ...
Date: Before 1905
Image ID RG03_691
113. A 1905 photograph showing the pair of cottages at East Mersea which have since been redeveloped as one cottage and renamed Thatched Cottage. Postcard 78461.
Image ID RG03_951
114. Land Girls threshing at East Hall, East Mersea.
Doris on the left.
The lady on top of the cart is one of the Dooleys [comment by Mr ...
Image ID RG050110
115. East Mersea Church - painting by a "well known artist", done whilst he was at East Mersea on military service. It is thought this was reproduced postcard size ...
Date: 9 June 1940
Image ID RG050130
116. East Mersea Church. Postcard by Hammond, Great Totham - which dates it to around 1911.
Image ID RG11_379
117. East Mersea Rectory.
Image ID RG11_381
118. Coopers Beach, East Mersea.
Image ID RG11_385
119. East Mersea Church - interior. Postcard 101900.
Image ID RG11_387
120. North Farm [East Mersea]. G. Farthing.
There is a copy of this picture in Essex Record Office J.B. Bennett collection - it says c1910 / 1920, demolished ...
Image ID RG14_009