91. Kemps Farm, Peldon weatherboarded.
Image ID PH01_KSF_017
92. Kemps Farm, Peldon. Weatherboarded early on.
Image ID PH01_KSF_019
93. Maurice Wooldridge, Kemps Farm, Peldon.
Image ID PH01_KSF_021
94. Kemps Farm, Peldon.
Image ID PH01_KSF_023
95. Kemps Farm, Peldon.
Image ID PH01_KSF_031
96. Anne feeding the pigs. Summer 1948. Kemps Farm, Peldon.
Anne was born 1946, to Stephen and Gil Wooldridge.
Date: cAugust 1948
Image ID PH01_KSF_041
97. Gill and Anne Wooldridge among the stooks in a corn field. Summer 1948. Kemps Farm, Peldon.
Date: cAugust 1948
Image ID PH01_KSF_045
98. Kemps Farm and Wooldridge family, Peldon.
Standing at the back is my Belgian grandmother Germaine Smets. Seated are myself (Anne Wooldridge), my mother Gil ...
Image ID PH01_KSF_051
99. Kemps Farm and Wooldridge family.
Anthony Wooldridge, my Belgian grandfather Maurice Smets, my mother's Belgian cousin Renee Schut, myself, Michele ...
Image ID PH01_KSF_053
100. Farmhouse blazes as family holidays in Belgium. 5 Rooms destroyed. Kemps Farm, Peldon.
Essex County Standard
Date: 15 January 1955
Image ID PH01_KSF_071
101. Kemps Farm, Peldon, boarded after the fire.
Date: c15 January 1955
Image ID PH01_KSF_073
102. Dalmuir, on the Colchester to Mersea road in Peldon, near the Peldon Rose. It was a temporary home for the Wooldridges family after the fire at Kemps Farm early ...
Date: cMarch 1955
Image ID PH01_KSF_075
103. Kemps Farm, Peldon, following renovation after the fire.
Image ID PH01_KSF_083
104. Kemps Farm, Peldon. 1950s
Image ID PH01_KSF_087
105. Mr Stephen Wooldridge of Kemps Farm Peldon surveys one of his fields of wheat flattened by the recent heavy rain.
Picture used in Essex County Standard
Date: 15 August 1958
Image ID PH01_KSF_103
106. Mr S. Wooldridge of Kemp's Farm Peldon, who farms 300 acres of corn in Peldon, Fingringhoe and Blackheat, estimates that 25 per cent has been flattened by the ...
Date: c15 August 1958
Image ID PH01_KSF_105
107. Kemps Farm Bungalow under construction, Peldon.
"This bungalow was built at the beginning of 1946. I had left school and was due to start work with ...
Image ID PH01_KSF_121
108. Kemps Farm Bungalow under construction.
Image ID PH01_KSF_123
109. Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon. It was renamed Whitehorns by subsequent owners, then demolished and replaced by a house called Whitethorns.
Image ID PH01_KSF_125
110. Dora and Mary Banfield, Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon.
Image ID PH01_KSF_131
111. Stephen and Anne, Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon.
Image ID PH01_KSF_141
112. Anne Wooldridge, Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon.
Date: June 1950
Image ID PH01_KSF_143
113. Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon.
Image ID PH01_KSF_151
114. Blackwater sack lifter, designed and built by Stephen Wooldridge of Kemps Farm, Peldon
Image ID PH01_KSF_161
115. Maurice and Bessie (Elizabeth) Wooldridge. Anne Lee's grandparents.
Image ID PH01_KSF_201
116. Maurice and Elizabeth Wooldridge
Image ID PH01_KSF_205
117. Geoffrey Wooldridge. Photo from C. Melhams, Bishops Stortford.
Image ID PH01_KSF_211
118. Stephen and Gil Wooldridge outside Kemps Farm, Peldon. Ford Zephyr WNO215.
Image ID PH01_KSF_221
119. The Wooldridge siblings. L-R Stephen, Dora, Eva, Aline and Geoffrey.
Image ID PH01_KSF_231
120. Dora Banfield summer 2018 aged 104
Date: cAugust 2018
Image ID PH01_KSF_251