91. Kingsland Road. Petrol pumps on the left. Postcard sent to Miss Smith, Upland House from A.W. & E.B. Berry 18 Jan 1943.
Date: Before 1943
Image ID MMC_P756_G
92. Mill Road, looking south towards the Fountain.
Image ID MST_OPA_011
93. George V Jubilee Arch over High Street. Twenty Five Years at the Helm. Clark Mussett outside Brassy's. Mr Jim Mussett on back.
Date: May 1935
Image ID MST_OPA_027
94. Coronation Arch. Mersea Island Sea Cadet Corps.
From David Mussett photo album.
Date: June 1953
Image ID MST_SCC_101
95. Sea Cadet Band at first Armistice Day Parade, outside Legion Hall in Barfield Road.
Names from Owen Fletcher: L-R 1. Brian Jay, 2. John Telford, 3. Keith ...
Image ID OPA_BIS_007
96. Sea Cadets in Mill Road.
Image ID OPA_BIS_010
97. Sea Cadet Band - High Street North by Griffon Garage.
Image ID OZO_101
98. Sea Cadet Band - Barfield Road, passing Digby's shop.
Image ID OZO_103
99. Sea Cadet Band in Barfield Road.
Image ID OZO_105
100. Beach Road
Image ID PAM_025
101. High Street, looking south, West Mersea. Postcard from Chas. F. Williamson, Newsagent, Yorick Road, W.M. 14389 2200, mailed 25 April 1924.
Date: Before April 1924
Image ID PG2_009
102. Church Corner, West Mersea. Postcard 15781 318. Another copy of this card was mailed November 1924.
Date: Before November 1924
Image ID PG2_019
103. Sea View Avenue, West Mersea. Seaview Avenue. Another copy of this card was mailed August 1933
Date: Before 1933
Image ID PG2_053
104. West Mersea showing Wesleyan Chapel. The road was once Chapel Road, now Mill Road.
Another copy of this postcard was mailed July 1907
Another copy ...
Date: Before July 1906
Image ID PG2_105
105. View from Church Tower, West Mersea to White Hart and looking north up High Street. The open space just right of centre became the Primrose and later Eastern ...
Date: Before 1911
Image ID PG2_127
106. Sea View Avenue. [Seaview]. Advertisement for the Fairhaven Estate by S. Callow, Brierley Hall, on the left. This is at the top of Seaview Avenue. Houses on the ...
Date: Before June 1903
Image ID PG2_155
107. Kingsland Road, Mersea. Postcard 504
Image ID PG2_229
108. Church Corner, West Mersea. Yorick Road on the left, church in the distance past Eliza D'Wit's Oysters and Refreshments. Postcard 15781.
Owen Fletcher ...
Image ID PG2_259
109. West Mersea Village. Looking down Kingsland Road with the 1899 school building on the right in the distance. Postcard 2576.
Image ID PG2_277
110. Car Park and Seaview Avenue, West Mersea. From the beach looking north. Postcard mailed 14 August 1933.
Date: Before August 1933
Image ID PG2_457
111. Empress Avenue with Pauline, Susan & Richard Winch about 1958-60. View approaching the Folly to Fairhaven Avenue - the Winch family lived at Bracken, a little ...
Image ID PMS_COR_007
112. PC David Passfield, at West Mersea Remembrance Parade
Date: November 1964
Image ID PP4_DEP_011
113. High Street, West Mersea
Date: Before 1931
Image ID PUL_OPA_045
114. Children in High Street outside the White Hart.
Image ID PUL_OPA_073
115. 1935 Jubilee Arch over High Street by Yorick Road and Arthur Cock, Family Butcher
Date: c6 May 1935
Image ID PUL_OPA_223
116. 1935 Jubilee Arch over High Street - Griffon Garage beyond.
Date: c6 May 1935
Image ID PUL_OPA_227
117. 1935 George V Jubilee Legion arch, Barfield Road outside Legion
Date: c6 May 1935
Image ID PUL_OPA_229
118. Marching past West Mersea War Memorial. Celebrations for the 50th Anniversary of Mersea Island Royal British Legion Women's Section.
Iris A. Cash photo ...
Date: 20 September 1987.
Image ID RBLW_006_009
119. William Wyatt in City Road. The dog's name is Jip because he gave William jip by running away on the marshes when Bill was wildfowling (Harold Cutts).
Image ID RG03_349
120. Mersea Island Primrose Straker Squire bus LH9097 at War Memorial, West Mersea.
Used in "Just the Ticket" by David Thornton, Plate 20.
Also used in Motor ...
Image ID RG03_485