91. AT WEST MERSEA REGATTA.
L to R Mrs. Wendy Taunton; Capt. L. McMullen; Miss Freeman-Taylor; Mr "Lump" Hills of Lump Hall; Major B. C. H. Keenlyside and Mr. ...
Date: c10 August 1934
Image ID KNL_OPA_053
92. From THE ILLUSTRATED AND DRAMATIC NEWS August 10 1934.
"REAL TEMPESTY". "That blowed, that did" at West Mersea and the 10 foot dinghies felt it badly in ...
Date: c10 August 1934
Image ID KNL_OPA_129
93. West Mersea Yacht Club Regatta. From The Yachtsman 30 July 1932.
The caption from the magazine suggests that WINDFLOWER is the yacht in the centre, but the ...
Date: cJuly 1932
Image ID LC1_AB4_PIC43
94. Regatta watersports.
Image ID LEK_OPA_019
95. Regatta watersports
Image ID LEK_OPA_021
96. Regatta watersports.
Image ID LEK_OPA_041
97. West Mersea Town Regatta. Watersports. Atlantic 21 Lifeboat in foreground. Committee boat is the barge BEATRICE MAUD.
Date: August 1983
Image ID LIL_OPA_067
98. Mersea Regatta - Ernie Mole standing in boat. Claude Mole seated next trying to keep ME [Mary Little] warm.
Image ID LTL_141
99. Mersea Regatta. One of the old boating lake boats centre right ?
Image ID LTL_143
100. Interested Spectators at the Regatta. Watching the Races.
Beautiful Mersea - Garden Farm Estate brochure. Page 9.
Date: December 1909
Image ID MBK_BMS_011_002
101. Submarine - 1977 Regatta
Image ID MIL_OPA_017
102. West Mersea Town Regatta. Postcard W.Mersea No.73
Image ID MIL_OPA_075
103. Regatta. John Milgate crosses the finishing line to win the single-handed rowing race for boats over 12ft. Barge EDITH MAY as Committee Boat.
Image ID MIL_OPA_521
104. West Mersea Town Regatta
Date: 12 August 1978
Image ID MIL_OPA_537
105. West Mersea No. 63. Regatta barrel race - the barrels had 2 cwt of pig iron ballast.
DAISY J. Milgate (1st of 3).
Accession No. P1123-8
Image ID MMC_P1123_008
106. From a postcard "The Creek, West Mersea" - a view along Coast Road. The barge dressed overall and a line of boats suggest it is Regatta Day.
Image ID MMC_P202_007
107. West Mersea Town Regatta
Image ID MMC_P369_005
108. West Mersea Town Regatta. The boot, built by John Milgate and team at Shell Bungalow, Peldon.
From Carole Green: Ron Pamment (the old woman who lived in ...
Image ID MMC_P369_006
109. West Mersea Town Regatta. Sailing barge MARJORIE in the 1960s
Proof photo from Squire, Romford.
Image ID MMC_P668_034
110. WMTR Watersports. c1948 Barge ETHEL MAUD. William Wyatt on the left, Winnie Michael Smith, Ethel Carter
Image ID MMC_P668_036
111. West Mersea Town Regatta in the early 1930s
Image ID MMC_P753_A_009
112. Post-war West Mersea Town Regatta watersports. Clarke & Carter barge.
Image ID MW1_OPA_019
113. West Mersea Town Regatta watersports. Clarke & Carter barge.
Image ID MW1_OPA_021
114. West Mersea Town Regatta
Date: 26 August 1939
Image ID PBIB_WMTR_001
115. Regatta Day 2. Band playing on the green. Postcard by Hammond, Great Totham, posted 24 August 1912
Date: August 1911
Image ID PG2_461
116. West Mersea Regatta. The commitee boat is the motor barge LORD ROBERTS.
Date: cAugust 1959
Image ID PHS_OPA_021
117. Smack Race. CK375 Edith. CK263 WENONAH ex SHAMROCK.
July 2013 CK375 EDITH has just been rebuilt in Holland and is to return to Brightlingsea
Image ID PUL_OPA_093
118. Carnival sports
Image ID PUL_OPA_213
119. Carnival sports
Image ID PUL_OPA_215
120. West Mersea Regatta Programme, 30 August 1919. Front Cover.
Commodore T.B. Gabriel, Esq.
Vice-Commodore C.C. Perkins, Esq.
Date: 30 August 1919
Image ID REG_1919_PGM_001