Images for Tollesbury-->WoodrolfeFound 98 images - displaying 91 to 98 - page 4.
91. Yachts at Drake Bros., Tollesbury.
SMUGGLER and COCAINE to the left.
Yawl PALMOSA, 11ft 6in. on the right.
The names were given to Peter about ...
Image ID PBIB_TOL_011
92. Motor yacht ALDIC, owned by Sir Richard Cooper, at Drake's yard at Tollesbury. Yawl PALMOSA on the slip just right of centre.
Image ID PBIB_TOL_014
93. Tollesbury - new boat being taken to the water.
Image ID PBIB_TOL_018
94. Woodrope, Tollesbury - an early photograph.
Image ID PBIB_TOL_051
95. Tollesbury Swimming Pool and Marine Lake.
Photograph from Jennifer Bibby and connected to her mother - Cissie Scott née Appleton
Image ID PBIB_TOL_151
96. Tollesbury Swimming Pool and Marine Lake. A school group with the teacher centre back ?
Photograph from Jennifer Bibby and connected to her mother - Cissie ...
Image ID PBIB_TOL_153
97. MERRYMAID dislodged from her berth at Ricus, Tollesbury after winter gale.
Image ID PBIB_TOL_159
98. Watersports, Tollesbury, August Monday, 1946
Date: 26 August 1946
Image ID PBIB_TSC_011
99. Woodrope Hard, Tollesbury. Smack CK369 (EMMA ?) in the foreground and CK77 GLADYS behind her.
Gladys CK77 16.06grt cutter. Completed October 1898 for Jabez ...
Image ID RG03_603
100. Woodrope, Tollesbury. Smacks on the Hard. CK231 and CK232.
CK231 the EXPRESS which was mined in the War.
232CK is possibly the FLY, first registered ...
Date: Before 1940
Image ID RG03_605
101. Sailing Barge MEMORY (built 1902) in 1965. Postcard from Museum in Docklands.
She is now (2020) a decaying hulk in Tollesbury saltings.
Image ID RG11_451