91. West Street, Tollesbury. Plough and Sail. Postcard 96169.
Image ID CG21_302
92. Corner of West Street and North Road, Tollesbury.
Image ID CG22_156
93. Cows being driven into Hunts Farm at the top of Station Road, Tollesbury.
Image ID CG22_361
94. Tolleshunt D'Arcy Road, Tollesbury.
More from Tollesbury Past, plate 41:
About 1930. Looking back into Tollesbury (West Street), the cottage ...
Image ID CG2_001
95. Ancient Cottages, Tollesbury, which were once a Manor House - 15th Century.
Image ID CG2_013
96. High Street, Tollesbury postcard 63821.
Used in Tollesbury Past, photo 25.
Date: Before June 1910
Image ID CG2_024
Image ID CG2_025
98. North Street, Tollesbury. Postcard 63818
Used in Tollesbury Past, photo 24.
Image ID CG3_006
99. Tollesbury Housing Scheme. F Hutton Contractor, Birch.
Image ID CG3_009
Image ID CG3_014
101. Tollesbury. A pre-war view with ships laid up in the river. Postcard 96172.
Date: Before 1939
Image ID CG4_009
102. Old and New Tollesbury. Barclay & Co. Bank. White's trade bicycle.
The photograph appears in "Tollesbury to the Year 2000" with the caption "Cottages which ...
Image ID DWS_181
103. Mell Road, Tollesbury
Image ID DWS_185
104. Woodrope Road, Tollesbury
Image ID DWS_187
105. Woodup [Woodrolfe, Woodrop] Road, Tollesbury
Image ID KBC_TOL_057
106. Church Street, Tollesbury. Postcard 96164
Image ID KBC_TOL_071
107. Mell Road, Tollesbury
Image ID KBC_TOL_073
108. Tollesbury Old and Tollesbury New - from unknown publication about 1973.
Sixty-five years ago young Ivy Osborne and her faithful dog Dash, were ...
Image ID KBC_TOL_097
109. Ivy Osborne and her faithful dog Dash in Tollesbury High Street. On the left with the big flag flying is the 'old' Hope. In 1923 the cottages this side of it ...
Image ID KBC_TOL_097_001
110. Ivy Osborne poses for the photographer in High Street, Tollesbury. On the left is the 'new' Hope pub. An Osborne's bus waits in the Square.
From an ...
Image ID KBC_TOL_097_003
111. Photo taken in Mell Road about 1890.
Captain Billy Redgewell owned smack Kingfisher CK 7.
The house Caprice was later named Mount House and ...
Image ID PBIB_RDG_001
112. Tollesbury Square. From a 1950s slide taken by Mary Sime.
Image ID PBIB_SIM1_025
113. A 1950s slide taken by Mary Sime. Film processed May 1964.
Date: cMay 1964
Image ID PBIB_SIM5_029
114. Mell Lane, Tollesbury - thought to be Wycke Lane off Mell Lane.
Image ID PBIB_TOL_125
115. Woodrope Road, Tollesbury. PU8245. Postcard 96165, postmarked 14 August 1934. PU is an Essex registration, issued between July 1923 and September ...
Date: Before August 1934
Image ID PBIB_TOL_157
116. Tollesbury Carnival - Hasler Road.
Image ID TBL_TCA_507