121. BANDICK loading grain at Colchester Hythe in the 1970s. Beyond her, extreme left, is the COLNE DREDGER.
Image ID SHP_STC_608
122. TRILBY (left) and BRANDRAM at Colchester Hythe in the 1970s.
TRILBY was built Rochester in 1896 as a sailing barge. Official No. 106527. Like several of ...
Image ID SHP_STC_610
123. LODELLA at Colchester Hythe in the 1970s. IMO No. 7039555, built 1970 and owned by London & Rochester Trading Company. The barge astern is thought to be ...
Image ID SHP_STC_624
124. MAGUDA at Colchester Hythe in the 1970s. IMO 5217232, built 1959 Hoogezand, 220 tons gross.
When Francis & Gilders of Colchester, London & Rochester ...
Image ID SHP_STC_626
125. MARY WESTON at Colchester Hythe, date unknown. IMO No. 7328138.
Image ID SHP_STC_630
126. PIA at Colchester, date unknown. IMO 5108845 built 1950 Sietas as ESTE. Named PIA 1976 to 1983.
Image ID SHP_STC_633
127. POLYTHENE at Colchester, date unknown. Built 1949 Goole Shipbuilding for ICI. 330 grt., Official No. 183740.
Image ID SHP_STC_636
128. VERALIL at Colchester Hythe in the 1980s. IMO 7321453 built 1973 299 tons gross. Renamed ERRIA 1983.
24 Jul 2010 Jens Peter Nielsen wrote:
This was my ...
Image ID SHP_STC_644
129. WALL BROOK at Colchester Hythe, gasworks quay, date unknown. Built 1940, 244 tons gross. Sunk as a target off Wainfleet after March 1999.
Image ID SHP_STC_646
130. Everard's FRIVOLITY at Colchester Gas Works. FRIVOLITY was a war-time standard vessel, 410 gross tons, built 1944 at Goole Shipbuilding as EMPIRE FASHION, ...
Date: 18 May 1958
Image ID TM580001
131. Everard's SOCIALITY leaving Colchester Hythe, having delivered a cargo to Colchester Gasworks. SOCIALITY was built in Holland in 1953 as JUNE B and bought by ...
Date: 7 June 1959
Image ID TM580006
132. Everard's SEDULITY passing Rowhedge on one of many trips to Colchester Hythe. Coal for Colchester Gas Works was a regular trade for Everard's small coasters and ...
Date: 1 June 1958
Image ID TM580010
133. Auxiliary barge WILL EVERARD and coaster SEDULITY at Colchester Gas Works.
WILL EVERARD built of steel at Fellows, Great Yarmouth, 1925, Official No. ...
Date: 24 March 1962
Image ID TM62_0006
134. London & Clacton-on-Sea Karrier charabanc HK5085 belonging to Primrose Buses at Stanwell Street, Colchester. Driver Bert Green.
Image ID WOO_BUS_003
135. Charabanc HK7194. Bob Woodward is on the left. Note the individual windscreens.
Photograph in Stanwell Street, Colchester. The tall wall is round St John's ...
Image ID WOO_BUS_015
136. Colchester Carnival. Miss Dinah Hone, the Queen of Beauty, knighting the Mayor of Colchester (Cr. Wm. C. Harper)
From Essex County Standard 6 June 1931, ...
Date: 30 May 1931
Image ID WW02_001_003
| || |