91. The Cabin and Moorings, East Mersea. Postcard 101908.
Image ID PG2_387
92. The Marshes between Mersea Golf Course and the Colne Estuary.
View looking towards the ferry and River Colne. The prominent hut is for the ferry. There is ...
Date: Before 1941
Image ID PMS_PCD_007
93. Police Sergeant Tony Butcher and Police Constable David Passfield recovering a skeleton found on the beach by Coopers Beach, East Mersea.
Image ID PP4_SKL_001
94. Police Sergeant Tony Butcher and Police Constable David Passfield recovering a skeleton found on the beach by Coopers Beach, East Mersea. The old chalets at ...
Image ID PP4_SKL_003
95. Police Sergeant Tony Butcher and Police Constable David Passfield recovering a skeleton found on the beach by Coopers Beach, East Mersea.
Image ID PP4_SKL_005
96. Police Sergeant Tony Butcher and Police Constable David Passfield recovering a skeleton found on the beach by Coopers Beach, East Mersea. The old chalets at ...
Image ID PP4_SKL_007
97. The Essex Shore - a magic lantern slide by Arthur R. Smith. The view is along the East Mersea shore towards the lane which comes down from East Mersea church. ...
Image ID RG03_001
98. East Mersea School.
Back row: Phyllis Richer, Joyce Marriage, Elsie Goodrum.
Middle row: 1. Harold Johnson, 2. Maurice Johnson, 3. Charles Farthing, ...
Image ID RG03_033
99. Inside the Strict Baptist Meeting House in Meeting Lane, East Mersea, demolished before WW2. Pulpit. End of the harmonium on the left.
Image ID RG03_395
100. East Mersea Parish Church, 1905. An early photo of the church. Note the twin five bar gates into the churchyard and also the stile built to give parishioners ...
Date: Before 1905
Image ID RG03_691
101. A 1905 photograph showing the pair of cottages at East Mersea which have since been redeveloped as one cottage and renamed Thatched Cottage. Postcard 78461.
Image ID RG03_951
102. Land Girls threshing at East Hall, East Mersea.
Doris on the left.
The lady on top of the cart is one of the Dooleys [comment by Mr ...
Image ID RG050110
103. East Mersea Church - painting by a "well known artist", done whilst he was at East Mersea on military service. It is thought this was reproduced postcard size ...
Date: 9 June 1940
Image ID RG050130
104. East Mersea Church. Postcard by Hammond, Great Totham - which dates it to around 1911.
Image ID RG11_379
105. East Mersea Rectory.
Image ID RG11_381
106. East Mersea Church - interior. Postcard 101900.
Image ID RG11_387
107. North Farm [East Mersea]. G. Farthing.
There is a copy of this picture in Essex Record Office J.B. Bennett collection - it says c1910 / 1920, demolished ...
Image ID RG14_009
108. Baptist Chapel, Meeting Lane, East Mersea.
The old Meeting House stood in Meeting Lane. Mr. Appleby, with the bowler hat, preached here every Sunday. Bill ...
Image ID RUD_MTG_001
109. Pyefleet Channel looking east with Pewit Island prominent near the Centre. Brightlingsea is in the distance left of centre and St. Osyth wind turbines on the ...
Date: 27 April 2014
Image ID SBB_3130
110. The eastern end of Mersea Island looking towards the River Colne, Brightlingsea and Point Clear.
Part of a collection of aerial views of Mersea taken by ...
Date: 27 April 2014
Image ID SBB_3137
111. Reeves Hall, East Mersea, lower right, looking northwest.
Part of a collection of aerial views of Mersea taken by Stacey Belbin. If you are interested in ...
Date: 27 April 2014
Image ID SBB_3307
112. The choir, East Mersea Parish Church.
L-R back 1., 2., 3. Reverend East, 4., 5., 6. Pat French, 7.
Front 1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6.
Reverend Walter ...
Image ID SKP_001
113. Home Farm, East Mersea. Postcard No 146889.
About 1939 Home farm, East Road, East Mersea, was farmed by Mr Reed. It was demolished in the early 1950s by Mr ...
Image ID SKP_011
114. The Dog and Pheasant, East Mersea. Postcard undated
Image ID SKP_015
115. Kiddiesland, East Mersea. Postcard 146886.
Image ID SKP_303
116. Sunny beach, East Mersea. Postcard 466, not posted.
Chalets at Coopers Beach.
Image ID SKP_305
117. East Mersea Vicarage.
The Vicarage, opposite the turn to Church Lane, was demolished 1927 by Clifford White, who built the new rectory on the same site. This ...
Date: Before August 1905
Image ID SKR_005
118. East Mersea School c1906. The headmistress Alice Mary Harvey née Pullen is seated on the left and her daughter Kathleen Grace is being held by the lady ...
Image ID SKR_AMP_031
119. Wreck of LOWLANDS off East Mersea Stone.
F.B. Hogben written on slide.
Rick Hogben Collection from SSBR Archive BT/53/6
Date: 16 May 1976
Image ID SSBR_HGB_187
120. East Mersea Queens Diamond Jubilee event.
The event was organized by the Parish Council with support from the Village Hall management Committee. A Jubilee ...
Date: 4 June 2012
Image ID TCL_JUB_001