151. Cudmore Grove & the bowling Green in the 1920s. Ordnance Survey maps of the time use the name Cudmore Grove for the row of woodland upper left on the ...
Image ID WLD_FEN_001
152. Hen House, Fen Farm, East Mersea
Image ID WLD_FEN_031
153. Fen Farm House, East Mersea
Image ID WLD_FEN_033
154. Stack Yard, Fen Farm, East Mersea
Image ID WLD_FEN_035
155. Houseboat in the creek below Fen Farm, East Mersea. It was owned by a retired ballet dancer "Miss Collette" who was the wife of a famous new magnate, Reuter. In ...
Image ID WLD_FEN_041
156. Fen Farm, East Mersea
Image ID WLD_FEN_053
157. East Mersea Fete. Tug of War. Winners Ladies Team. Fen Farm Fairies.
Back L-R 1. Olive Doyle, 2. Mrs Crompton, 3. Dave Obee,4. Mabel Lord, 5. Mrs ...
Date: August 1979
Image ID WLD_FEN_117
158. East Mersea Fete 2002. Fen Farm Fairies win tug of war.
Jim Sunnucks, Simon Santer, Richard Barrett.
Date: August 2002
Image ID WLD_FEN_211
159. The Hurricane - Fen Farm.
Date: October 1987
Image ID WLD_OPA_023
160. Arthur and Ellen [Lord ?]
Image ID WLD_OPA_091
161. East Mesrea Fete 1960 Olive Hacker & Kay
Image ID WLD_OPA_205
162. Maud Marriage & Frank's dog, Weir Farm. The 1921 Ordnance Survey map names this as Wier Farm.
Image ID WLD_OPA_233
163. Easter 1932 Bowling Green. Steven King (Lena's boss). Cudmore Grove on the left in the background - it was only a strip of woodland in those days.
Date: March 1932
Image ID WLD_OPA_243
164. Aerial view of Weir Farm
Image ID WLD_OPA_263
165. East Mersea excavation.
Image ID WMC_002_001
166. East Mersea excavation site in the foreground.
The photographs are undated, and in an Further details are not yet known.
Image ID WMC_002_003
167. East Mersea excavation.
Image ID WMC_002_005
168. East Mersea excavation.
Image ID WMC_002_009
169. East Mersea excavation.
Image ID WMC_002_011
170. East Mersea excavation.
Image ID WMC_002_017
171. East Mersea excavation.
Image ID WMC_002_019
172. East Mersea excavation.
Image ID WMC_002_023
173. Report on the Excavation of a Bronze Age Site East Mersea 1963-64, by D.J. Pryor
Date: 14 August 1966
Image ID WMC_002_101
174. East Mersea Parish Church Interior. Photograph by J. B. Bennett.
A Short History of the Parish Churches of East Mersea and West Mersea, Essex. Page ...
Image ID WMC_HMC_006_001
175. Searchlight emplacement on the beach at Cudmore Grove.
part of the land for the proposed Country Park at East Mersea.
Colchester Express from West ...
Date: 19 October 1972
Image ID WMC_SB03_115_001
176. Implications of an East Mersea leisure park. Letter from E.A. Willings, Royalties, Bromans Lane.
From Essex County Standard
Date: 20 October 1972
Image ID WMC_SB03_131
177. East Mersea, looking across a cornfield to the River Colne. A steam yacht is lying in the Pyefleet. The Golf House is on the right. Harvest time with stooks of ...
Image ID WVR1_083
178. Kiddiesland. The Garrett Ingram Holiday Centre. Booklet - front cover.
Image ID YC36_BK1_001
179. Kiddiesland booklet, page 2.
Image ID YC36_BK1_004
180. Kiddiesland booklet, page 14.
Sand play area.
Image ID YC36_BK1_016