31. "Suffolk Punch and Seawall" [and a yet-to-be-identified lady]. A 1950s slide taken by Mary Sime.
Image ID PBIB_SIM3_031
32. Corn stooks beside the River Blackwater. A slide taken by Mary Sime.
Image ID PBIB_SIM6_007
33. Oyster Dredging, Tollesbury
Image ID PBIB_TOL_013
34. Ships laid up in River Blackwater off Tollesbury. VOLTAIRE is just left of centre - she left the river 7 May 1932.
Image ID PBIB_TOL_016
35. Tollesbury Pier Postcard 570. The large ship laid up to east of pier is thought to be the Union Castle liner LLANSTEPHAN CASTLE. She was 11,348 tons gross, ...
Image ID PBIB_TOL_027
36. The Pier, Tollesbury. Postcard 126361.
Laid up ships - MOLIERE on the left was in river 13 Mar 1931 to 21 May 1932
HIGHLAND WARRIOR in the centre was ...
Date: Before 7 December 1932
Image ID PBIB_TOL_121
37. Tollesbury Pier being demolished in the 1950s [or is it under construction ?].
Image ID PBIB_TOL_123
38. View from Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 126372.
The prominent vessel on the left is Houlder Bros and probably SAGAMA RIVER or ORANGE RIVER. The distant vessel ...
Image ID RG03_591