1. BLUE BIRD, rigged as Yawl. Yachts with Tollesbury men on board. Photo from R. Ashton, London S.W.
Image ID DWS_001
2. NOMAD. Yachts with Tollesbury men on board. Photo from R. Ashton, London S.W.
Image ID DWS_003
3. Schooner SHENANDOAH. Yachts with Tollesbury men on board. Photo from R. Ashton, London S.W.
Image ID DWS_007
4. Ketch XARIFA. Captain Fred Stokes, originally from Tollesbury, was skipper.
Photo from R. Ashton, London S.W.
Image ID DWS_009
5. Steam yacht DOROTHY. Yachts with Tollesbury men on board. Photo from A. Rapp, Winchester / R. Ashton London S.W. Undated photograph with DOROTHY on back in ...
Image ID DWS_021
6. Steam yacht GRIANAIG. Yachts with Tollesbury men on board. Photo from A. Rapp, Photographer, Winchester and R. Ashton London S.W.
1921 LLOYDS Register of ...
Image ID DWS_023
7. Unidentified steam yacht. Yachts with Tollesbury men on board.
Image ID DWS_025
8. Steam yacht WINIFRED. 3rd right Isaac Rice (snr) from Tollesbury ?
Tollesbury to the year 2000, page 61, says "Capt Isaac Rice was master of the steam ...
Date: Before 1914
Image ID DWS_031
9. DWYN WEN.
Back L-R 1. Christopher Elmer, 2., 3., 4. Daniel Clarke.
Middle row 1. Isaac Rice Junior (with 3 rings on sleeve), 2., 3. John ...
Image ID DWS_033
10. Yacht ANGLIA. Tollesbury men - back row, 2nd left, Isaac Rice. Front row 1st left Winter Page, middle Budge Frost.
Thought to be ANGLIA Official No. ...
Image ID DWS_035
11. s.s. BERRIMA. Isaac Rice from Tollesbury front right. Australian Navy Photo from Geyer Studios, Sydney.
[P&O liner BERRIMA served in the Royal ...
Image ID DWS_037
12. The Harbour, Weymouth. Postcard written by H.J. Rice to Mrs J. Rice, Masonic House, Woodrope Road, Tollesbury.
Image ID DWS_039
13. Tollesbury yachting. Drake Brothers.
Image ID DWS_111
14. Tollesbury yachting. 12 metre K4.
From 1935 LRY: WESTRA 12 metre, sail number K4.
O.N. 162805 built Camper & Nicholson Gosport 1934, owner Arthur C. ...
Image ID DWS_121
15. Tollesbury yachting.
Image ID DWS_125
16. Tollesbury yachting.
Image ID DWS_131
17. Tollesbury yachting. C.R. Rice.
Image ID DWS_135
18. Hamble Regatta showing Uncle Jim's yacht [written on back of photo].
Date: 22 July 1927
Image ID DWS_141
19. Tollesbury yachting. XENIA Southampton.
XENIA wood Aux Ketch ex AELLO Official No. 149257, built Oertzwerke Hamburg 1921. Altered from schooner 1928. Owned ...
Date: 26 July 1927
Image ID DWS_143
20. Tollesbury yachting. MODESTY, Hamble.
Date: 22 July 1922
Image ID DWS_145
21. Tollesbury football team.
Joe Osborne with ball, Raymond (budge) Frost, goalie, Isaac Rice jnr (far left) [Peter Bibby]
Image ID DWS_151
22. Tollesbury Square - Women's Institute outing. Charabancs.
Used in Tollesbury Past by Keith Lovell, plate 77:
Outing from the Square. Members of the ...
Image ID DWS_161
23. Back row L-R 1. Blossom, 2. Jackson, 3. Harrington, 4. Banyard, 5. Baltere ?, 6. Service
Middle row 1. Bowles, 2. Frost, 3. Jacckson, 4. Lind, 5. F. ...
Image ID DWS_171
24. Old and New Tollesbury. Barclay & Co. Bank. White's trade bicycle.
The photograph appears in "Tollesbury to the Year 2000" with the caption "Cottages which ...
Image ID DWS_181
25. Mell Road, Tollesbury
Image ID DWS_185
26. Woodrope Road, Tollesbury
Image ID DWS_187
27. United Kingdom Band of Hope Union Certificate of Merit, awarded to Amelia Batten for reporting on Alcohol and the Human Body.
Date: 13 June 1892
Image ID DWS_191
28. Tollesbury yachting - name MODESTY on jumper.
Image ID DWS_201
29. Tollesbury yachting.
Image ID DWS_217
30. Tollesbury yachting.
Image ID DWS_221