Images for Places-->Peldon-->BuildingsFound 70 images - displaying 61 to 70 - page 3.
61. Peldon Church from the west.
Image ID PH02_293
62. The Hall, Peldon
Image ID PH02_297
63. Peldon Church
Image ID RG03_631
64. Peldon Church. Postcard mailed 16 August 1906.
Date: Before August 1906
Image ID RG11_403
65. Mill House Peldon, site of the old mill mentioned in 1551.
From A Study of the Strood by W.E. Duane. Chapter 3.
Image ID SOS_003_004_001
66. Irene ( Renee ) and Bob Ponder, outside Peldon Post Office
Image ID TLR_PDR_003
67. Hillside Cottage, Peldon. Harry (Henry Augustus) and Mabel Ponder. The child is thought to be Robert (Bob) - their youngest son.
Image ID TLR_PDR_021
68. Peldon Post Office
Date: cJune 1953
Image ID TLR_PST_011
69. Went's Mill, Peldon, looking towards Peldon Rose
Image ID VDW_001
70. Earthquake 1884, Went's Mill, Peldon. Postcard written to George Frederick Unwin Esq., "Mersea", Gidea Park, Near Romford, Sx. Date unreadable.
Date: cMay 1884
Image ID WMC_001_007
| || |