61. History of the Bean Family opposite page 36.
An Extract from a Lady's Diary containing a reference to our mother, Mrs Alexander Bean.
This extract ...
Image ID FBN_074
62. History of the Bean Family page 36.
The Sarjeant Family
Miss Mary Sarjeant, who died in Hampstead, London in 1911, was 2 years older than my mother ...
Image ID FBN_075
63. History of the Bean Family opposite page 37
Thomas May's who is Lord of the Manor of Mersea & takes the great tithes, ...
Image ID FBN_076
64. History of the Bean Family page 37
[ Great Uncle May (Thomas May 1788 - 1857) contd. ]
He eventually retired on something between £600 and ...
Image ID FBN_077
65. History of the Bean Family opposite page 38.
Opposite page 38. Extract continued
"such nice unassuming young men" & frequently remarks on the ...
Image ID FBN_078
66. History of the Bean Family page 38.
My Grandfather Henry John May born 21 April 1802
My Grandfather was destined for the church, but owing to his ...
Image ID FBN_079
67. History of the Bean Family page 39.
[ My Grandfather Henry John May contd ]
The daughter Kitty married Fred Everett as mentioned above, the elder ...
Image ID FBN_081
68. History of the Bean Family.
Diamond Wedding and death of Mr S.E. Bean of Leavenheath.
Image ID FBN_101
69. History of the Bean Family
Funeral of Mrs Bertha Bean at Leavenheath. She was 88.
Image ID FBN_103
70. History of the Bean Family
Landowners are urged to become adaptable. Re. Melford Hall.
From East Anglian Daily Times
Image ID FBN_111
71. History of the Bean Family
Holy Trinity Church - Long Melford. Montgomory House was once the Rectory.
Image ID FBN_122
72. History of the Bean Family
A Thanksgiving for the life of Eileen Mary Bean 1899 - 1989.
All Saints Church, Newton.
11 December 1989
Image ID FBN_EMB_001