Images for Birch-->Road ScenesFound 16 images - displaying 1 to 16
1. Village sign. Birch. Formerly Great and Little Birch.
Date: cJune 1989
Image ID LH56_022
2. The Village Hall or Memorial Hall, Birch.
Date: November 1995
Image ID PBA_055_LLL
3. Church Cottages or Workhouse Cottages, Birch. Spring 1997.
Photo 55HA by Pat Adkins.
Date: cApril 1997
Image ID PBA_055_XHA
4. Hardy's Green, Birch. "Stable Fields" Cottage on right, now having a cedar shingle roof in place of thatch. On left are the cottages where Mr Patten, Les Polley ...
Date: July 1994
Image ID PBA_090_BBB
5. Hardy's Green, Birch, showing numbers 7, 8, 9 and 10 Priory Cottages.
Photo 90C P.A.
Image ID PBA_090_CCC
6. Hardy's Green, Birch, looking towards numbers 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Priory Cottages, with "Garden Fields" white cottage beyond on right.
Chris Faircloth ...
Image ID PBA_090_DDD
7. Pudding Green, with Pudding Lane on left, Birch village sign on green, and view up hill to to Winstree Cottages.
Image ID PBA_090_FFF
8. Birch - view south towards Pudding Green.
Image ID PBA_090_GGG
9. Beckingham Hall Farm, Hardy's Green, Birch.
Date: July 1994
Image ID PBA_091_BBB
10. Church Cottages, Birch. Heath Farm beyond to the left.
Image ID PBB_033
11. Heckford Bridge, Birch, looking towards Colchester. Roman River is under the bridge.
Image ID PBB_035
12. Heckford Bridge, at Birch - a photo taken a very long time ago, a tranquil scene at a spot hardly recognisable today.
Pages from the Past, Essex County ...
Date: 3 May 1991
Image ID PBC_012_001
13. Winter in the Village.
This Christmas card scene of Birch is a reminder that snow still has a picturesque quality as well as a nuisance value.
Date: 22 February 1963
Image ID PBC_012_005
14. Beech tree falls at Birch beauty spot. Church Cottages.
From Essex County Standard 24 February 1967
Date: 24 February 1967
Image ID PBI_001_170
15. Estate Cottages, Birch, Essex
Image ID TBM_RSC_001
16. Birch Post Office Entrance to Hall Grounds.
Image ID TBM_RSC_003
| || |