1. The Square, Tollesbury. Kings Head on the left. Postcard mailed 7 August 1919.
Image ID CG10_013
2. East Street, Tollesbury. Postcard. Zebo for grates.
Image ID CG10_269
3. East Street, Tollesbury. facing west. Postcard 96192.
J. Leavett Family Butcher on right.
Image ID CG10_271
4. East Street, Tollesbury. Postcard 126383.
Post Office - a notice in the window announces change of Employment Books July 1932.. Hope Inn in the distance.
Date: Before July 1932
Image ID CG10_279
5. Reading War news at Tollesbury. Postcard.
Outside Proberts Shop in West Street.
L-R Mr Sams, Mr Crab, Mr Fell ex PC, Mr Standing.
Image ID CG10_401
6. Whites Milliners Drapers shop, Tollesbury. Postcard.
Image ID CG10_407
7. Post Office, Tollesbury. Postcard 96163.
Image ID CG10_411
8. The Cycle Stores, Tollesbury.
Taken in 1914, when George Fisher the owner, sold perambulators, accessories, cycles, motorcycles and petrol, as well as...
Image ID CG10_413
9. Village Pump, Tollesbury. Opposite is White's Milliners and Cash Drapers. Hammond postcard.
Image ID CG10_653
10. White's Milliners and Drapers shop, Tollesbury.
Image ID CG22_406
11. The Blacksmith, East Road, Tollesbury. Joe Gurton. Used in More from Tollesbury Past, plate 15.
Image ID CG22_412
12. Tollesbury old brewery.
A brewery run by Stone and Sons was established towards the end of the 19th century".
"Messrs Stone's brewery in the Chase...
Image ID CG29_035
Image ID CG2_010
14. H.R. King, Tollesbury
Image ID CG2_021
Image ID CG2_030
16. G.W. Coates & Sons, Tollesbury
Image ID CG3_001
Image ID CG4_002
18. Tollesbury yachting. Drake Brothers.
Image ID DWS_111
19. Tollesbury Yard launches biggest trawler - quietly.
With a gentle sliding motion the largest trawler to be built at the Tollesbury boatyard of Frost and...
Date: 30 April 1969
Image ID ECS_1969_MAY02_002
20. Ernest Appleton (front row on the left) amongst a group of workers employed by Gowens in Tollesbury during WW2. They made rope ladders, scramble nets...
Image ID PBIB_APP_060