Mersea Island Museum - Blackwater Ships


Ship:      ADELFOTIS
Arrived:24 July 1934
Departed:18 September 1934
Career:Built as PENROSE for R.B. Chellew, Truro. 1927 sold to J.N. Goulandris renamed ADELFOTIS. 1934 Broken up at Bo'ness.
Undated photograph from an album of Heybridge Basin resident shows her in the Blackwater.
Voyage Record Card gives arrival 24 Jul 1934 from Ipswich and departure 18 Sep 1934 for Bo'ness.
Tonnage:3,882 gross
Built:1908
Type:Cargo ship
Owner:J.N. Goulandris
Official No:124608
ID1124608

Copyright Mersea Island Museum Trust 2019

";