Built Odense, Denmark, as NYHOLM for Christian Haaland, Haugesund, Norway.
Acted as supply ship for Royal Navy 1941-42, first at St. Helena and later Port Victoria in the Seychelles
12 May 1958 arrived in Blackwater from Eastham.
28 September 1959 sailed from Blackwater in tow for Hamburg.
Sold to Eisen & Metall KG Lehr & Co and arrived at Hamburg 2 Oct 1959 to be broken up.
Above: EVANGELISTRIA laid up in the River Blackwater off Stone, 1958-59 Date: c1958. Source: Mersea Museum / Martin Wade Collection