Mersea Island Museum - Blackwater Ships
|Ship: ||ADMIRALTY FLOATING DOCK NO.77|
|Departed:||10 August 1946|
|Career:||Three ex Admiralty Floating docks were laid up in the River Blackwater after WW2. One of them ended up on the beach near Decoy Point.
Arrived April 1946 departed 10 August 1946 for Granton in tow SUPERMAN [George Swieszkowski - Lloyds List]
Copyright Mersea Island Museum Trust 2021
Hosted by Krystal.uk