91. Peldon Plough Tug of War Team at Hanningfield Show. 1979 ?
Stepping in from the left is team coach on that day, Robert (Hoss) Gosling (R.I.P.) and then ...
Image ID PH01_PTW_009
Added 2020-06-12 06:17:54
92. Peldon Plough Tug of War Team Badge designed by John Fell during 1981.
Image ID PH01_PTW_021
Added 2020-06-12 05:47:45
93. Peldon Plough Tug of War Team
Back row L-R Roger Cook, John Fell, Andrew Taylor, Kevin Felton, Stafford Chipper
Front row 1. Michael cook, 2. Fred ...
Date: 8 March 1982
Image ID PH01_PTW_029
Added 2020-06-12 05:34:37
94. The Peldon Plough Tug of War Team that competed in the Saffron Walden open tug-of-war event.
Back row, left to right. John Plumb, Steve (Sid) Vince, John ...
Image ID PH01_PTW_031
Added 2020-06-12 05:28:39
95. Tug of War - a sponsored lorry pull by the combined teams from Peldon Plough and Foundry Arms from Colchester. The aim was to raise £1500 for Great Ormond ...
Image ID PH01_PTW_039
Added 2020-06-11 20:56:38
96. Bourchiers Lodge, Tollesbury
This is now known as Bourchiers Lodge, Back Road, Tolleshunt D'Arcy, but is within the parish boundaries of Tollesbury. The ...
Image ID PBIB_DCY_013
Added 2020-06-09 06:16:16
97. Bourchiers Hall, Tollesbury
Bourchier's Hall is where Robert, Lord Bourchier kept his first court in 1329. (The estate was owned by Gudmund, a freeman in ...
Image ID PBIB_TOL_165
Added 2020-06-09 06:15:16
98. The Hall, Tolleshunt D'Arcy. Postcard 96199
Image ID PBIB_DCY_009
Added 2020-06-09 06:13:32
99. Tolleshunt D'Arcy Hall. Postcard 63917.
Image ID PBIB_DCY_007
Added 2020-06-09 06:12:44
100. The Maypole Inn, Tolleshunt D'Arcy. Postcard No.15.
Image ID PBIB_DCY_005
Added 2020-06-09 06:11:37
101. Tolleshunt D'Arcy Church
Image ID PBIB_DCY_003
Added 2020-06-09 06:10:38
102. The Promenade, Brightlingsea
Image ID PBIB_093
Added 2020-06-07 09:01:56
103. Maldon High Street. Shrimp Brand Beers. Card posted 13 March 1927
Date: Before March 1927
Image ID PBIB_MDN_001
Added 2020-06-03 13:45:17
104. Interior of St. Peters Church, Great Totham. Card posted 23 May 1927
Date: Before May 1927
Image ID PBIB_GTH_001
Added 2020-06-03 13:34:20
105. Tolleshunt Knights Church. Postcard 97265, mailed 14 November 1927
Date: Before November 1927
Image ID PBIB_TKS_001
Added 2020-06-03 13:23:06
106. Tolleshunt D'Arcy. Postmarked 20 August 1929
Date: Before August 1929
Image ID PBIB_DCY_001
Added 2020-06-03 13:15:21
107. Church Road, Tiptree
Image ID PBIB_TTR_003
Added 2020-06-03 13:10:05
108. Maldon Road, Tiptree
Image ID PBIB_TTR_001
Added 2020-06-03 13:09:01
109. Plaque in Great Wigborough Church.
The paved path to the church door was donated in memory of Sir Leonard and Lady Joan Crossland who were great ...
Date: November 2001
Image ID GWG_CHC_025
Added 2020-06-02 12:12:48
110. Here lyeth the body of Henry Bvllocke Late of Wigborowgh in the County of Essex who deceased ye 13 of June 1609.
Plaque in Great Wigborough Parish ...
Date: 13 June 1609
Image ID GWG_CHC_023
Added 2020-06-02 10:07:43
111. THIS FOUNDATION STONE OF THE
TOWER OF THE CHURCH OF ST.
STEPHEN GT WIGBOROUGH WAS LAID
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON,
AND THE HOLY ...
Date: 4 September 1885
Image ID GWG_CHC_021
Added 2020-06-02 09:53:51
112. Little Wigborough Church. Grave of
Alfred John, son of John and Emma Wright,
who died Nov 13th 1916 aged 45 years
from injuries received whilst ...
Date: 12 August 2019
Image ID PH01_LWG_003
Added 2020-06-01 12:18:35
113. Tollesbury Football team for Tiptree Charity Cup.
L-R back 1. Percy Gager, 2. Albie Wilks, 3. (behind - not known), 4. Bill Morrell, 5. Fenner, 6. ...
Image ID PBIB_091
Added 2020-05-31 21:24:06
114. Will and Phil Nicholas harvesting with the binder and horses, probably in the 1930s. The Nicholas family were at Malting Farm.
Image ID PH01_LDM_011
Added 2020-05-30 20:08:17
115. Will Nicholas on a tractor, probably from the 1950s. The Nicholas family were at Malting Farm.
Image ID PH01_LDM_009
Added 2020-05-30 20:02:57
116. Members of the Peldon Special Constabulary, who were presented with watches in recognition of the part they played in the capture of the crew of Zeppelin L33 ...
Date: c25 September 1916
Image ID PH01_LDM_007
Added 2020-05-30 19:53:09
117. Malting Farm probably dating from the late 1960s or early 1970s.
Image ID PH01_LDM_005
Added 2020-05-30 19:50:14
118. Malting Cottage taken in 1957, with Barbara Nicholas working in the garden. Barbara married Will Nicholas in 1956 and they moved into Malting Cottage.
Image ID PH01_LDM_003
Added 2020-05-30 19:44:30
119. Malting Cottage showing damage from the 1884 earthquake.
Date: cMay 1884
Image ID PH01_LDM_001
Added 2020-05-30 19:30:58
120. Sailing barge CYGNET in the Pyefleet Channel at the Strood, West Mersea. There was once a wharf here regularly used by barges, but now it is seriously silted up ...
Date: 23 August 2017
Image ID TM7_6990
Added 2020-05-28 06:49:07