Great and Little Wigborough Essex villages on the north side of the Blackwater Estuary
Great Wigborough was also known in earlier times as Muches Wigborough, and for a while was closely connected to Salcott as the Parish of Salcot-Wigborough.
Images - Pictures and Documents
St Stephen's Parish Church, Great Wigborough
Kings Head, Great Wigborough
Little Wigborough after the earthquake
Zeppelin L33 September 1916
Victor Gray and Gay Gordon